Shabnam Akrami Blogs
Canadian Experience Class
How can you qualify?
In order for you to apply for Permanent Residence under the Canadian Experience Class you will need to meet some standard requirements.
You must be able to show that you are a Foreign Worker who has completed a minimum of 12 months skilled work experience in Canada within the last 3 years.
It is also very important that you have the intention to live outside of Quebec as well, due to Quebec having their own selection process.
Do you need to be in Canada to apply under the Canadian Experience Class?
You can stay in Canada during this process, but it may also be available to you if you are no longer in Canada. If you are no longer in Canada, you must submit your application within two years of you leaving your job in Canada.
This whole process is essentially set up on a pass or fail model. There are minimum requirements that must be met in order for you to be able to enter the Express Entry Pool.
What are the minimum requirements?
The minimum requirements for the Canadian Experience Class are:
· You must have completed at least one year of skilled, professional or technical work experience in Canada within the last 3 years of the application date
· The experience that you have gained must have been obtained in Canada and under proper authorization
· You must complete and score appropriately in regards to a language test, and;
· You must plan to live outside of Quebec- if you are intending to be in Quebec then you will have to apply under the Quebec Experience Class
What information should be included on your application?
There is a lot of information that you will be expected to provide on your application under the Canadian Experience Class. This is information such as:
· All of your current contact information
· Your current country of residence
· Marital status
· Your financial situation- show proof
· Your language skills
· Any education that you have completed
· Work experience that you have obtained that is relevant
· If you have a valid job offer from a Canadian employer- this may not be applicable to everyone
· If you have any family or close friends in Canada
· Proof of a police clearance check
Your application may not just be limited to this information and it may be required for you to show proof of other things as well.
After your application is submitted you will also be asked to provide proof of the completion of a medical examination. The examination will also be required of any family member that has the intention of coming with you.
What will your application being assessed based on?
There are a few areas that will mainly be what your application will be assessed based on. These areas are:
· The language ability that you carry- reading, writing, speaking, listening and comprehending
· The qualification for your intended job
· Your occupational classification
How can we help you with this? Well, we can help to make sure that this will be a stress free process for you!
By allowing us to go over your application before you submit it, it will ensure that you absolutely have everything that is required of you. In turn, this means that everything will be completed and organized from the beginning and that will make the world of a difference for you!
Don’t hesitate to contact one of our associates we are always happy to help in any way that we can.