Canadian Immigration Blogs

Read blogs about Canada, Immigration Canada, and how to come to Canada.

Canadian Experience Class

What is Canadian Experience Class?

Canadian Experience Class is when you can obtain permanent residence in Canada if you have worked for at least one year in the last three years.

In order to gain qualifications for this program you will need to have experience within Canada which may lead to Permanent Residence for you.

Continue reading
  1590 Hits
1590 Hits

Canadian Experience Class CEC 101

Canadian experience class is for those who are already living in Canada and have work experience in Canada alongside communication skill in either one the two official languages of Canada; they are English and French. Through the Canadian experience class you are able to apply for permanent resident.


  • plan to live outside the province of Quebec,
  • have at least 12 months of full-time (or an equal amount in part-time) skilled work experience in Canada in the three years before you apply,
  • have gained your experience in Canada with the proper authorization,
  • meet the required language levels needed for your job for each language ability (speaking, reading, writing, and listening)

Work Experience

To apply permanent resident through CEC you need:

Continue reading
  2180 Hits


© Akrami & Associates Immigration Law Firm

2180 Hits
Book a Consultation with Akrami & Assocaites

Book a Consultation Session!

One of our Representative will assist you with your matter. Book Now!

Call Akrami & Assocaites

Call or Email us for more Information!

+1-416-477-2545 | Toll Free: 1-877-820-7121 | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Write to Akrami & Assocaites

Write Us (Online Form)

Leave us your information and one of our Representative will contact you. Click here