Temporary Residence vs Permanent Residence Video

Posted in Temporary Residence Videos

Trying to figure out your best options to immigrating to canada? Wondering whether you should apply for Permanent Resident status or Temporary Residence Status in Canada? Find out what the difference is and see which options work best for your Canadian immigration needs!!

Temporary Residence vs Permanent Residence

Temporary entry means your entry to Canada is only for temporary basis such a coming to study or work in Canada or travelling to Canada for tourism purposes. Once your visa expires you will be exited Canada and not violate the conditions set on your visa. Permanent Residence means you are coming to Canada permanently such as through one the family class programs, through PNP programs and you intent is to reside and obtain PR status in Canada. Dual intent on the other means you have dual intensions such as applying for Visitor Visa to Canada and at the same time they want to submit a spousal sponsorship application. You can definitely have dual intent but at the time of submitting your temporary application your intent has to be temporary and provide ample ties to your home country. Also, should the PR application be refused you will exit Canada at the end of your authorized stay.

If you like to apply for temporary or permanent stay or have dual intent and not sure how to approach it then contact Akrami & Associates today.

With Akrami & Associates there is always a way!!


If you like this video please subscribe to our channel!

We hope you enjoy the video!

For more information on Canadian Temporary Residence and many other immigration matters, check out our site:



or Call us at

416-477-2545 | 1-877-820-7121

416 477 2570 | 1 877 622 8182

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Tags: Youth Mobility Program Denied entry to Canada Business Visitor Visa Visitor Visa Study Permit Post-graduate Work Permit Off-Campus Work Permit Open Work Permit live-in Caregiver work permit Significant Benefit Work Permit Labour Market Opinion LMO Intra-Company Transferee NAFTA Work Permits Work Permit Canadian Temporary Residence

Book a Consultation with Akrami & Assocaites

Book a Consultation Session!

One of our Representative will assist you with your matter. Book Now!

Call Akrami & Assocaites

Call or Email us for more Information!

+1-416-477-2545 | Toll Free: 1-877-820-7121 | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Write to Akrami & Assocaites

Write Us (Online Form)

Leave us your information and one of our Representative will contact you. Click here