Temporary Resident Permits TRP Government Fees Video

Posted in Temporary Resident Permit Videos

Need to apply for your Temporary Resident Permit (TRP)? Not sure how to submit or provide proper payment? Don't have your application returned, watch our video and find out how to properly submit your application and whether you need to pay government fees for your TRP application! 

Temporary Resident Permits TRP Government Fees

Do you have past criminal record and need to travel to Canada for business or leisure? If so, you need to apply for Temporary Resident Permit (TRP) or Criminal Rehabilitation depending on your situation to overcome your situation for temporary or permanent basis. If it is your first time applying for TRP or Criminal Rehabilitation then you do not  to include the $200 government fee. Ensure to state this in your cover letter that this is your first time applying for TRP or Criminal Rehabilitation and therefore you have not included the  $200 government fee.

To save yourself time and hassle as some immigration officer may return your application for not including the government fee and not realizing this is your first time applying. To be on the save side include the government fee and ask for a refund as this is your first time. The government fee is addressed to Receiver General of Canada in the amount of $200, the fees may increase so double check the government website for latest updates.

If you have a past criminal or medical inadmissibility then contact Akrami & Associates today for higher chance of entry into Canada.

With Akrami & Associates there is always a way!!


If you like this video please subscribe to our channel!

We hope you enjoy the video!

For more information on Temporary Resident Permit and many other immigration matters, check out our site:




or Call us at

416-477-2545 | 1-877-820-7121

416 477 2570 | 1 877 622 8182

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Tags: TRP Application Fees How to Pay for TRP Government Fees Temporary Resident Permits TRP Government Fees TRP Documents Temporary Resident Permit TRP Documents DUI/DWI/Temporary Resident Permit/TRP/Criminal Rehabilitation Denied Entry to Canada/TRP/Criminal Inadmissibility/Medical Inadmissibility TRP application Denied Entry to Canada for Health Reasons I was denied entry to canada for inadmissibility what can i do what is a TRP and how can i qualify for one Denied Entry to Canada Can I File My Own Application? Need Versus Risk When Issuing a TRP Denied entry to Canada Temporary Resident Permit Temporary Resident Permit (TRP)

Book a Consultation with Akrami & Assocaites

Book a Consultation Session!

One of our Representative will assist you with your matter. Book Now!

Call Akrami & Assocaites

Call or Email us for more Information!

+1-416-477-2545 | Toll Free: 1-877-820-7121 | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Write to Akrami & Assocaites

Write Us (Online Form)

Leave us your information and one of our Representative will contact you. Click here