TRP Application at Port of Entry Video

Posted in Temporary Resident Permit Videos

Have you been denied entry into Canada for criminality or inadmissibility issues? Planning to file your Temporary Resident Permit (TRP) application at the Port of Entry? Not sure which border to go too or whether you should fly or drive to have easier entry into Canada? If so, watch our video to find out what will work best for your situation.

TRP Application at Port of Entry

Are you thinking about submitting a Temporary Resident Permit application at the port of entry? You may be wondering which border is best to go to. Technically, you are able to make an application for a Temporary Resident Permit at any crossing into Canada. However, this question of which border you should use is not an easy question to answer. As a rule of thumb, the bigger the border the better your chances because they have more officers to deal with it. Also, they have more expert officers that have a higher likelihood of having dealt with such applications before. The smaller ports may not necessarily have the officer that have such knowledge, which means they may refuse your entry simply because they do not have the necessary information.

You may also be wondering whether you should fly or drive. Again, it depends on the offence and how many offences you have committed as well as if your trip is a business or leisure trip. Something you may want to keep in mind is if you are driving, it would be easier for the officer to turn you around and deny your entrance. If you are flying, it is more difficult for the officer to tell you to leave because they are responsible for making sure you are put on the next flight back. Therefore, it is probably more advisable to fly in. But again, technically speaking, the officer should make the same decision should you be flying or driving.

If you have any further questions, please consider calling Akrami and Associates as we would be happy to help.

With Akrami & Associates there is always a way!!

If you like this video please subscribe to our channel!

We hope you enjoy the video!

For more information on Temporary Resident Permit and many other immigration matters, check out our site:

or Call us at

416-477-2545 | 1-877-820-7121

416 477 2570 | 1 877 622 8182

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.


Tags: Should I Fly or Drive to File my TRP Application What Border Should I File my TRP application TRP Application at Port of Entry TRP Application Port of Entry Interview Tips Denied Entry to Canada for Criminality or Inadmissibility Applying for a TRP at the POE Applying at a Port of Entry for TRP or Criminal Rehabilitation What Documents do I Need to Include with TRP Application Denied at Canadian Port of Entry Temporary Resident Permit Supporting Documents reasons for being denied entry to canada TRP application Denied Entry to Canada for Health Reasons what is a TRP and how can i qualify for one I have a DUI can i still come to canada immigration officer at port of entry canada Crossing Border with DUI or DWI Video Canada Port of Entry Questions Canadian Port of Entry Applications What to Expect at the Canadian Port of Entry Denied Entry to Canada Can I File My Own Application? Need Versus Risk When Issuing a TRP Denied Entry to Canada for DUI Temporary Resident Permit (TRP)

Book a Consultation with Akrami & Assocaites

Book a Consultation Session!

One of our Representative will assist you with your matter. Book Now!

Call Akrami & Assocaites

Call or Email us for more Information!

+1-416-477-2545 | Toll Free: 1-877-820-7121 | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Write to Akrami & Assocaites

Write Us (Online Form)

Leave us your information and one of our Representative will contact you. Click here