Economic Class

Canadian Economic Class

Economic immigrants are people selected for their skills and ability to contribute to Canada's economy, including skilled workers, business immigrants, provincial and territorial nominees and live-in caregivers.

Federal Skilled Workers

Federal Skilled Workers

The Federal Skilled Trades Program is for people who want to become permanent residents based on being qualified in a skilled trade. This means you have to work a total of at least 30 hours over a period of one week for two years in your skilled trade within the five years before you apply.

More about Federal Skilled Workers

Federal Skilled Trades Program

Federal Skilled Trades Program

Federal Skilled Trades Program is for people who want to become permanent residents based on being qualified in a skilled trade. Applicants can either qualify based on arranged employment or by obtaining a certificate of qualification in Canada. Only the provinces and territories can issue certificates of qualification in the skilled trades to qualify.

More about Skilled Trades Program

Federal Skilled Arranged Employment

Federal Skilled Arranged Employment

Those who meet the criteria for a Federal Skilled Worker and have located arranged (permanent and full-time) employment in Canada qualify for this. Unlike the FSW application, an application with arranged employment is not subject to the caps that exist with each eligible occupation.

More about Federal Skilled Arranged Employment

Provincial Nominees Program

Provincial Nominees

Almost all of Canada's provinces and territories can nominate people to immigrate to Canada. These people have the skills, education and work experience they need to contribute to the economy of that province or territory.

More about Provincial Nominees Program

Canadian Experience Class

Canadian Experience Class

If you are a temporary foreign worker or a foreign student, and have skilled work experience in Canada, you may be in a good position to move from temporary to permanent residence under the Canadian Experience Class (CEC).

More about Canadian Experience Class

Live in Caregiver Program

Live in Caregiver

Live in caregivers are individuals who are qualified to provide care for children, elderly persons or persons with disabilities in private homes without supervision. Live-in caregivers must live in the private home where they work in Canada. 

More about Live in Caregiver Program

Humanitarian and Compassionate H&C

Humanitarian and Compassionate

H & C stands for Humanitarian and Compassionate Applications for Permanent Residency of Canada. This type of applications are for those people who have no legal status in Canada yet they do not want to leave Canada and want to stay here.

More about Humanitarian and Compassionate H&C

Immigration Lawyer Canada

Display #
Canadian Economic Class

Tags: Economic Class Canada Canadian Economic Class Economic Class Canadian Immigration

Book a Consultation with Akrami & Assocaites

Book a Consultation Session!

One of our Representative will assist you with your matter. Book Now!

Call Akrami & Assocaites

Call or Email us for more Information!

+1-416-477-2545 | Toll Free: 1-877-820-7121 | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Write to Akrami & Assocaites

Write Us (Online Form)

Leave us your information and one of our Representative will contact you. Click here