Have you been denied entry to Canada because of a past criminal offence or certain medical problem? Even if you have you may still be able to enter Canada by applying for a Temporary Resident Permit (TRP).

Applying at a Port of Entry for TRP or Criminal Rehabilitation Video
Applying for a Temporary Resident Permit Tips
Applying for a TRP at the Port of Entry POE Video
Canada Criminal Rehabilitation Application Video
Canada Criminal Rehabilitation Video
Book a Consultation with Akrami & Assocaites

Book a Consultation Session!

One of our Representative will assist you with your matter. Book Now!

Call Akrami & Assocaites

Call or Email us for more Information!

+1-416-477-2545 | Toll Free: 1-877-820-7121 | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Write to Akrami & Assocaites

Write Us (Online Form)

Leave us your information and one of our Representative will contact you. Click here