Canada Work Permit Conditions Video
Once you have received your approved Work Permit, there are certain conditions you need to meet, these include:
Type of Work you can Do in Canada:
- so whatever position you applied, it will state on the work permit, if you applied for open work permit you can apply for any position)
Employer you can Work for:
- If you decide to switch employers, that work permit will not be valid for the new employer, meaning the new employer has to go through a same process the first employer went through such as applying for an LMIA. If you have an Open Work Permit, you can switch employer at any time
Where you can Work :
- If your employer requires you travel at multiple locations ensure that is stated on your work permit
- if it is not selected on your work permit then you may not be able to work at other places assigned by your employer
- So ensure when applying at initial stage, you mention that you will be working in different locations or job sites so that the immigration officer reviewing your application will either indicate multiple locations or will indicate specific locations you can work at, if not mentioned then you have adhere to regulations on your work permit.
How Long you Can Work:
- on your work permit it indicates start date and when your work permit expires
- can apply for work permit extension if you wish to continue working in Canada
If you like to apply for Work Permit or you Work Permit is coming to an end then contact Akrami & Associates to assist you with your immigration matter.
With Akrami & Associates there is always a way!!
If you like this video please subscribe to our channel!
We hope you enjoy the video!
For more information on Canada Work Permit and many other immigration matters, check out our site:
or Call us at
416-477-2545 | 1-877-820-7121
416 477 2570 | 1 877 622 8182